Tuesday 14 June 2016

Viaduct Spring league Round 4, Sunday 4th June2015

This won't be overly long......

If it wasn't a league match and if Tony hadn't been coming round for breakfast, I might have cried off, very rarely I get intense headaches and feeling sick, today was one of those days, so that's the excuse in nice and early.

112 came out of the draw tin, it's been a cracking draw and I wasn't disappointed.  To cut a long story short I struggled to catch, whilst Nick Chedzoy on 111 (who predicted he'd be last in section) caught steadily all day.  Nick did mention that the water was moving, well it might have been on 111, but it wasn't on 112.  The aerator was on all day, not sure if that affected my peg or if I was just crap, I certainly felt crap.

It took me nearly 5 hours to think about fishing up towards Nick and once I did, I started catching - doh.... but too little late, at least by the time I packed up, I started feeling a bit better, I weighed a miserable 75lb, but it wasn't last in section, so saved that fate.

No comments: