Wednesday 11 August 2021

Rail Sport National, Makins, Wednesday 11th August 2021

 This match was over all tree phases of Makins and can be fished either as a Teams of 4 or individually.  I was just fishing individually today, so a nice positive approach trying to win the match.

I drew A5 on lake 2 Phase 1, not that it meant much to me, so a quick shout out on FB brought the usual jokers and one bit of useful info.





I set up a bomb to fish bomb and pellet, a method to get to the island, a waggler for fish round the peg and a pole line at 14m.

I am not going to try and make this sound interesting, I had one bite all day, a roach on meat at 5m, the guy to my left on peg A4 was likewise, I was out of the carpark soon after the final whistle and didn't stop to get any results.

The epitaph for this one is.... at least it didn't rain!





No comments: