Saturday 25 December 2010

Happy New Year

Well, the snow and ice have really hit the match calender, I've been fortunate enough to have spent some of December in Goa, basking in the sun (34°C), drinking Kingfisher and cocktails and filling my face with Goan seafood and curry. We even had three extra days holiday at Thomsons expense, as Gatwick was closed.

Anyway, Happy New Year to those of you that follow my inane ramblings, lets hope for plenty of success stories in 2011, I'm looking forwrd to April/May and the warmer weather already!!

Just a reminder, if anyone is interested, there is an open at Trinity Waters (Woodland Lake) on Friday 31st Dec 2010, 08.45 draw, fish 10-3, so plenty early enough to get home and start the New Year piss up. Ring me on 07973 790719 if you want to fish. (The forecast looks like we'll have had three days warmer weather by then)

No comments: