Thursday 24 May 2012

Maver Match This - Viaduct Sat 19th May

Really not too much to write about this one, Tony Rixon told me the brekkie in woddy's cafe was good, they only did rolls on the morning, which were good, but not the same as a full fry up.
Peg 90 in the corner of Cary was to be my home for 5 hours and a boring home it proved to be!!

I set up a lead rod, two wagglers, one shallow, one deep and a three pole rigs, a margin rig, a meat rig for 6-7m and a banded pellet rig for 14.5m.

I struggled to get a bite, but I wasn't alone, it took an hour or so before I hooked and landed, what turned out to be a solitary carp, by casting towards the tree overhanging the end bank by peg 92 (I think).

That was it, no more carp, two nomadic skimmers completed by days efforts and I packed up with half an hour to go, so I don't have the results.

No comments: