Saturday 25 June 2022

Acorn Spring League, Acorn Fishery, Saturday 25th June 2022

 Last round of this nice little league, I needed a bit of  a miracle to get anything in the overall, but had to give it a good go.

I can't say I'm famed for my drawing arm and it didn't surprise me today, peg 38, I knew that I was unlikely to better any results so far so this would be my dropper.  Well not just last in the section, but plum last in the match, I must admit I can't recall that happening too may times.  As you'll see from the table at the bottom (which is a table of the pegs) 38 was the worst but one peg, behind peg 6.

Finished joint fourth on points, but dropped to seventh on weight, miles away on weight.....

Well done to Gareth and the rest of the overall league framers.





No comments: