Sunday 26 July 2020

Tony's 13M Limit Pole match, Trinity Waters, Sunday 26th July

This should have been one of Tony's short pole series, but as it was now an open, he decided to up the pole limit to 13m.  I was slightly sceptical about how it would fish with 26 on, but someone has to win...

I drew peg 9, I would have rather had one of the corners, but it wasn't to be, so best just get on with it.  I set up a rig to fish paste, as this can work well on this venue.  A hard pellet rig, one of the edge and a soft pellet rig, which could double up for worms, if I fished for skimmers.

Not much to say really, the skimmers weren't playing ball, we all seemed to be struggling along our bank, I stuck it out fishing for skimmers.

To be honest I wasn't overly disappointed when the match finished, 3 carp and a dozen skimmers in 6 hours isn't my idea of fun.





No comments: